Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Updates

I did finish studying all the units in the costing section. However, I have not been able to finish all practice questions. I have decided to continue with the Business Structure section, which comprises of about 20% of the exam. I have some background on the subject so decided to finish this one as it would be a refreshing one from the costing section( I hate that part). I took the T/F section after doing the online presentation and got around 70%, which I think is quite ok. I will finish studying the chapter and then take the MCQ quiz #1, and after I finish the question on the software, will go ahead and take MCQ quiz#2. I hope to get scores above 75%.
Please do advice me, if you think there better ways of approaching this beast.
Bebo

No comments:

msn live traffic
Internet Promotion Codes